Protect your over ear and on-ear headphones with a hard shell headphone case from Geekria!
When you're an audiophile you don't settle for earbuds that don't offer a high-fidelity range of sound; no, you choose over ear headphones that give you crystal clear treble and deep, thumping bass. But traveling with bigger headphones can be difficult if you just throw them in a backpack or bag and they get tangled up, scratched or wind up with punctured ear speakers. That's why you need the Geekria Headphones Case crafted to fit all your favorite brands and protect them from damage, dust, and shock.
Compatible with (but not limited to):
- Bose QuietComfort QC35, QC3, QC25, QC2, QC15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones, HP34C case
- Bose Around-Ear AE2w, AE2i, AE2, AE. SoundLink around-ear wireless headphones II case
- Bose On-Ear, OE, OE2, OE2i, SoundTrue Headphones Around-Ear case
- Grado SR60, SR80, M1, RA2, RS1, PS500
- ATH-SJ1, SJ3, SJ55, ATH-ES5, ATH-ES55, ATH-ES7, ATH-SQ5, ATH-ESW9, ATH-ESW10 case
- AKG K518, K518DJ, K81, K520 case
- JBL TMG81W, TMG81B, ON-EAR J03B, J03S, Tempo case
- SONY MDR-V700DJ, ZX400, MDR-ZX310R case
- Parrot Zik 1.0 (not fit 2.0/3.0)
- Bang & Olufsen, Play 2i
- Pioneer HDJ series
- B&W P5
- SkullCandy lowrider case
- Sennheiser MM 550-X, Momentum On Ear case
- Google Glass
And many other headphones
- Headphone case only, Headphone not included.
(Colors shown in pictures may slightly differ from actual product due to lighting and color settings.)